Monday, January 15, 2007

Mission #1: unpack ALL boxes

First, I have to say T H A N K Y O U to everyone who helped us move (and clean) on Friday & Saturday. You are a blessing to our family and we couldn't have done it without you. Second, we are exhausted, all three of us, no make that all four of us because Mugsey counts too.
After spending all day Saturday moving into our home Cam & I spent Sunday organizing the garage & unpacking. Cami and Mugsey spent the entire day running around the backyard (that's why Mugsey is so tired). We all love our new home & feel so blessed that the Lord saw fit to give us something so perfect for our family.
Today (Monday) Cam has the day off so we will be doing some running around and yes, more unpacking. I was ordered to take a long break yesterday so after my much needed nap I sat down and started a wish list of stuff we need, and would like for the home. It was fun putting the lists together knowing that this is our place. I can hang pictures, paint, decorate & just make it our home.
This week I will be creating a new address postcard to send out to everyone. Cam & I would also like to give you the heads up that we plan on having an Open House the first Saturday of June. Who knows if we will have everything ready the way we are dreaming, but we know that doesn't matter to you.
I'm off to unpack...

BTW - I have not heard back from my doctor regarding the glucose test...thank you for your prayers & concerns. As soon as I know, either way, I will publish it here.

2 comments:

:corinne: said...

**Yea, I'm glad that you're all in! VEry cool! Glad I could help. I'd luv to come down and help you with anything that you need. Just let me know! Luv ya!

Carrie Postma said...

so glad the move went good and you are in your new space!!! Enjoy the process of making the house your home...wow, do YOU GUYS DESERVE it!
luv ya!