Sunday, September 30, 2007

I've been scrappin'

Those of you who know me, know I LOVE to scrapbook. With Caylee now 6 months old (time just keeps flying by) I have been able to get some scrappin' done again. It feels so good to create & express my love for my family in this unique God-given talent. These pages are a few I just did on Friday night (Cam was scouting a game). Of course these layouts are very special because they are of our ever precious Butterfly, but too, the papers you see were created by none other than my very talented sister, Carrie. What a sweet memory for Caylee to have. Her pictures on paper her Auntie designed! Now how cool is that? My sister has her own scrapbook paper business & you've gotta go check it out. She has a wonderful talent. visit her site Paper Trunk

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love it!! Scrapbooking sure is a talent (one I wish I had!). I have a question for you. How do you put your scrapbooking pages on your site? I've been trying to figure out how you make it look so good on your blog as far as clarity and cropping, etc.

EmmaJ said...

Great pages! I love that you used Carrie's papers

Anonymous said...

Just one word...ADORABLE!!!!!