Sunday, February 17, 2008

long time gone...

I know it has been way too long since I last posted, but I promise I do have good reasons.

1. My girls keep me super busy!
2. I got to spend 5 days working with my sis Carrie @ an awesome show (called CHA for those in the scrapbooking world.) She launched an awesome new paper company called Paper Trunk. And by the way, this short post does not do justice to the fun we had during CHA & the fantastic job Carrie did in designing her papers, stamps & more!
3. My girls keep me super busy!
4. Preparing to be away from the love of my life for 3 weeks! Yes, 3 weeks! (The girls & I left a week ago to stay with my in-laws while I was busy working & Cam had to stay home & continue his teaching & prepping for his 2 weeks back east.)
5. My girls keep me super busy!
6. I am now in beautiful Oregon & have started to pack up the many, many, many orders we received at CHA.
7. I need some more sleep, because my girls keep me super busy on-top of everything else I am blessed to be a part of.

Don't be surprised if you don't see another post from me for a few weeks. Once the girls & I leave Oregon we will be spending a week taking the coast home in an RV with my in-laws. I can't wait! And no, no pictures. Cam has the camera for his trip. If you'd like, visit his blog for (hopefully) daily updates about the historical trip he is heading up for his school.

Cheers & Blessings to you all!

5 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

so, your girls keep you busy? really?
xoxoxoxoxo

Laura said...

Its so good to read a post. Have a great time doing all the wonderful things you're doing!

EmmaJ said...

Jess, I saw a picture of you on the PT blog at CHA and you look so good and are a super cute pregnant gal!

Erica said...

Jess - It was fun getting to hang with you at CHA - wish we could hang more here!

:corinne: said...

I loved working with you at CHA and in Oregon! Fun memories! Have fun and come home safe.