Thursday, August 21, 2008

still here...





Yup, I'm still here.  Sometimes it doesn't feel like it.  Let's face it, I'm tired!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mama, especially to the three blessings the Lord has given to us.  But wow, it sure does keep me busy.  To be honest, I'm looking forward to October.  Why?  Cooler weather, Boo will be sleeping through the night, our routine will be well established (for all the kids), life will be back to a new normal for us.  & of course I'm hoping my baby pudge will be history, or at least much smaller then it is now...wow it can wreek havoc on a woman's self-esteem.
OK, all done venting.

BTW - I do have a post & pics about Cami's first day of school.  Once the pics are ready I'll post for you.  In the mean time, here are some random photos.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! What a sweet little girl bringing her Daddy Starbucks!! ha ha Glad to hear you are all doing well!! I love your new blog header!!

Laura said...

Your kids are so cute! I know what you mean about "normal". I love normal too. :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the name of your blog...sometimes I feel that is the only way to get through a day...on bended knees. Lovely photos of your blessings!

Unknown said...

fun pics jess. hope all is well. continue to lean on JESUS for strength talk soon!

Anonymous said...

I have only 1 thing to say.....Get that boy a baseball!!!! hehe

Love you!

Carrie Postma said...

I know you are tired but you do see the light, right? RUN to the light Jess, RUN!!!