Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trouble Maker

Our Butterfly has become very independent over the past few months, here are just a few examples...

She loves to brush her teeth & wash her hands.  Not bad things, unless you don't pay attention to the quietness that over-takes the house when she is "busy"....you can't really tell but the soap is purple and it was up past her elbows, on her legs & when we moved the step it was on the floor too!  Hey, now my bathroom is squeeky clean & smells good too!

I was getting the bathtub cleaned up & realized it was very quiet...I walked into the living room to find this scene.  Praise the Lord Caleb isn't alergic to popcorn!  Of course he did proceed to throw-up much of what he ate.

4 comments:

cathy said...

In both pictures her expressions are "What? Isn't this the best!?"

Unknown said...

That is too funny! I am going through the same thing with Jadyn right now. He wants to get into everything and he is SO curious as to what everything is and how it works...the other day he was dipping his lighting mcqueen car into the toilet...ha ha ha learned my lesson...must close doors! A closed lid does not stop a 2 yr old!!

MiMi said...

Makes me LOL!
From the looks of these two pics, I see she is also going through the "clothes are optional" stage!

Carrie Postma said...

so cute! Love Caleb's face in that picture, if only he could talk, I imagine him saying something like, "I promise it wasn't me Mom!"