Yes, I do realize it's been over a month since I last posted anything on this poor BLOG, my apologies to my family & friends who have been waiting ever so patiently.
I have thought nearly every day of wanting to sit and post something, pictures, thoughts, praise reports, prayer requests, etc. But, I have instead taken the time to pray about how I spend my time. At this point, with all the Lord has brought into my life, I will
concentrate on all things "non internet". I do
want to let any of you interested, know that I do post pictures & very short, quick musings o
n Facebook. (For me, at this point in life, it is much quicker & easier to use Facebook for photos & scrapbook layouts too.) If you haven't already, please request me as a friend. I would be blessed to get to know you more.
For a few that may be curious, here are just some of the things that I am happy to say now occupy my time;
- Being a Mama to a 5 year old, full time, Kindergardener & helping out with classroom stuff. I love being involved!
- Working with said 5 year old, learning to read & write, it's awesome to watch her read a book!
- Getting involved with Cami in a program I grew up in, Missionettes.
- Keeping up with the my ever busy 2 1/2 & 15 month old cuties...need I really say more? I will...
- Caylee is now potty trained, it went so easy, praise the Lord! She is quite the little chatter box & is doing great learning all colors, shapes, letters & counting.
- Working with both Caylee & Caleb learning ASL.
- Becoming involved in a Mom's Group, MomSpace (God has given me some wonderful new friends through this group.)
- Diving into my Father's Word with some great ladies every week @ CBS.
- Of course the training & running of my first half marathon (side note: I actually trained for a FULL marathon, which made running the half a breeze!)
- Still loving to get to contribute as part of the Design Team for a great monthly kit club, PersonalScrapper. Which means I have to scrap at least a few times a month, great excuse!
- And the most important "stuff" keeping me busy, keeping my Father in first place, and my family right there by my side.
- There is always more, but I'm done trying to bore, or impress you :-)
So, for now, I won't promise any pictures posted here soon. But I would like to share just a handful of pics taken during the month of October. I hope you enjoy them.