Friday, January 28, 2011

#21 of 365

Listening to my husband and our 6 year old girl practicing for the 1st grade Speech Meet.
To hear the two of them working together, the squeal of delight when Cami was able to recite more of the verses. A true delight to my heart :-)
Here is what they where working on memorizing;

Psalm 27:4-6 (New King James Version)
One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.

For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

Think you could memorize that in 5 days time? And this is in addition to the usual weekly memory verse, 14 spelling words, new math concept (fractions) & all the other daily things she gets to learn and use. (How did I ever survive school?!?) LOL

No comments: