Here are just a few things I have learned recently;
- just because you have been pregnant twice, doesn't mean you have experienced the WORST case of your morning sickness before number three...
- although you never had any real cravings with the two previous pregnancies, the third one is gonna kick those cravings into HIGH gear!
- even though your oldest is fully potty trained, she can't seem to wipe herself clean & even thought it makes you almost hurl, you have to clean her up!
- so the pediatrician said that your youngest sweetie should stop spitting up by 9 months, because you are pregnant the spit-up (although it smells more like throw-up) will take on a new life & find a much higher frequency & odor
- just because football season is officially over doesn't mean your husband can come right home & wait on you hand and foot (I do have to say that my man is a real trooper, he has taken care of dinner the last two nights, maybe because he wanted to be sure we all had something more than just eggs to eat?!)
- if the trash isn't taken out every morning, I'll toss my cookies by lunch time because I've had to smell some of what was for dinner the night before (or worse, popcorn!)
It cracks me up that with the girls I never had many specific cravings or desires, but with this one. I'm getting pretty specific on things I have to have ;-) Mint or peppermint are my biggest cravings thus far, it constantly sounds good, even when I'm up at 1am to visit the potty.
This morning my sweet Butterfly has already gone thru 3 outfits, 2 bibs, 4 pairs of socks & mama's UGG slippers because she just kept spitting up. No, wait, it's more like throw-up, really. It stinks terrible! Why do we get such a heightened sense of smell while pregnant? It really isn't for any good reason that I can figure out.
Thanks for reading...and to whomever is wanting to buy me something for Christmas, I now need a new pair of fuzzy slippers!