Wednesday, November 05, 2008

strong supporters



Cam & I decided we needed to show our support for some of the candidates in our local City Council.   So, for the first time, we put some of those yard signs in front of our house.  We wanted to be sure that our neighbors, anyone driving down the street, and those taking pictures from space, would know just how much we support...




























Now do you seriously believe we did this?  Let's remember my husband is a 11th grade teacher & the Head Football Coach.  So I ask again, do you seriously think we would do this?  Sorry, had to be sarcastic this morning.   Also note, Cam's truck was covered with signs.  I'm thankful they didn't fill his truck bed up with more signs...

When Cam opened our front door to leave for school, this is the scene that met him.  yikes!So much for neighbourhood watch!  Needless to say it took us a good 20 minutes & the help of our Cami and a nice neighbour to take all the signs down.  They now sit in our side yard.  Now what do I do with all of these?

8 comments:

cathy said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!! I totally would have been with the kids doing that too.... oh wait am I an adult??

Erica said...

Wow - I am soooo glad you took pictures!!! That is pretty funny! I know it must be a pain to take those down! You could have a firepit burning session??

Carrie Postma said...

THAT is hilarious! Just goes to show that Cam is the "cool" teacher for the kids to know he would laugh about this! seriously, too funny.

Laura said...

Good Grief!!! You guys are so cool for having a sense of humor about it all.

Linda said...

WOW I would have been so mad about this, I can't even think of what you could do with all of those signs. You guys are awesome for having a sense of humor about this.

Unknown said...

How funny! Someone was creative!
Looks like you got some pics to scrap! Miss and love ya

Anonymous said...

Jess - thanks for your comments and prayers on Witt's blog. He has lived a lot of life in a little over two weeks. We are excited to have him home and know that God has a beautiful young man for us to share this world with. Praise and love to your family and the God that gives us life. Peace in HIM.

:corinne: said...

Roflol...Mom told me about this. I'm sure it wasn't fun cleaning it up. Did you ever find out who did this?