Corinne had actually tagged me a few weeks ago & I have seriously been thinking about what to post for that long...sad, I know.
The rules are:
- Link to the person (or in this instance, people) who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. It takes everything in me to buy something when it's NOT on sale. It's pretty rare that I do this, and when I do, I almost always have to tell Cam. It's like I feel guilty for not getting the best deal out there...even on cheez-its.
2. I am extremely self-critical & I believe that is what leads to my very low self-esteem. Thankfully my ever loving husband and best friend has helped me to improve over the years.
3. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what I would be doing with my life in the future, I would have said "Still working full time in the South Pacific travel industry and married with one child". It's amazing the things our Lord can change in us when we allow it. I love my full time job of SAHM with three beautiful and very energetic kids.
4. My toe nails must be painted, even in the winter (not that you can consider what we have experienced in Murrieta winter) I have always felt that I have somewhat big feet and think that the polish & added toe rings help make them tolerable.
5. I love flip-flops & hooded sweatshirts. I already have too many of both but alas, I can always find more colorful flip-flops that look fun & of course when visiting a new place (Cannon Beach, OR) or an old favorite (SeaWorld), I need a sweatshirt that has the name, or something of the sort on it. I think it's safe to say, if Stacy & Clinton visited my home, they would trash everything in my closet...a side note for those who don't already know, I wore flip-flops on my wedding day, yes, walking down the aisle & all the way through the reception.
6. I am constantly trying to think ahead of all the things that need to get done, (you know, meals for the week, nap times, nursing schedule, laundry, errands to run, playdates to arrange, the list is continuous) but know that only half will most likely be accomplished before I collapse in bed that night. But what mom doesn't do this?
7. I have to have some type of noise on in the house. It's usually the TV, not a good habit for my kids, I know. But a good thing with our new tv service is the music channels. That way I have good tunes goin' in the background & I'm not tempted to just sit & watch whatever is on. It's fun when the girls & I break out and just start dancing. I love watching their free spirit and it inspires me to relax and enjoy my life.
And the lucky winners of being tagged by me are...