Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've been Tagged!

I've been Tagged!
Erica has tagged me with this ABC list, so here goes
A - Available or single: always available for my husband!

B - Best Friend: my hubby
C - Cake or Pie: both please
D - Drink of choice: eggnog chai tea, oh so good
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my shampoo
F - Favorite color: it was green but now I'm drawn to pink (since having Cami)
G - Gummy Bears or worms: again, both please
H - Hometown: now, it's Murrieta, CA
I - Indulgence: ice cream & anything else that is sweet
J - January or February: February (Valentines Day)
K - Kids & Names: Cambrielle & Squirt
L - Life is Incomplete Without? my faith, family, & friends
M - Marriage Date: June 21st

N - Number of Siblings: none
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: cliffs & heights
Q - Fave Quote:
R - Reason to Smile: my husband & my girl
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: everyone I know that would most likely do this already has...

U - Unknown Fact about Me: do you really wanna know?
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: califlower
W - Worst Habit: getting sucked into the computer
X - Xrays: my teeth, too many times
Y - Your Fave Food: cereal
Z - Zodiac Sign: what?

No comments: