Monday, July 14, 2008

not much happening...

I so wish I could say that I'm having contractions & Boo is on his way, but that's just not the case...
On Saturday I had contractions every 10 minutes from about 10am to 6pm, and then they stopped!  Talk about bummed out & tired.
Sunday they were off & on, more strong then not, but again, nothing consistent.  I've had a few wake me up during the nights, but nothing exciting.
This morning I decided to brave the heat & take the girls for a walk around the block, it was nice to get out & about.  But by the time we got home, I was soaked with sweat, good times. LOL
For the rest of the day we will hang out in the coolness of our home & then Cami has gymnastics tonight.  It's always fun (and distracting) to watch Cami in class & Caylee keeps me running around after her the whole hour.

So now, I am looking forward to tomorrow.
I have a hair apt in the early afternoon & then a mid-wife apt in the evening.  Prayerfully all these contractions have done something to get me ready for Boo.  I'll update tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Jess - good luck girly!!! I am excited to see pictures of him!

Anonymous said...

Jess, Good luck I will be praying for you and your family I would love to see you guys while on vacation.

Laura said...

Thanks for the update. I'm anxiously awaiting your post with a picture of Boo.