- Boo is already measuring a healthy 8 1/2 pounds! (I'm not even 38 weeks yet...)
- He is too big to have a new picture taken...
- He is head down & facing my spine, so I didn't get to see his face, bummer
- He seems to have some hair already
- We have definite confirmation that he is a boy ;-)
To give you an idea on the sizes of babies I'm "use to", Peanut was 7.5 & Squirt was 7.4, they were both born at 38 weeks & 2 days. Needless to say, I sooo hoping that he gets here very soon!
Also, I did have some pretty consistent contractions yesterday for 5+ hours! I was starting to get a bit excited and they subsided a bit. They continued, very mildly, throughout the night & I'm still feeling them this morning. Here's to hoping & praying that our Boo is really ready to meet us in the next few days.